How I practise
I work with my clients online and by phone.
Online and phone counselling has many benefits:
- having sessions from your own home, a safe space of your choosing
- no need to travel anywhere, making it more accessible - you can be anywhere
- it can feel safer by phone if you don't want to be seen in person - more anonymity
- more time flexibility
You'd need to find a quiet and undisturbed space for the sessions, but it would be somewhere of your choice where you could feel comfortable.
I can help you with areas around:
- LGBTQ+, GSRD, sexuality and gender identity;
- coming out
- biracial and bicultural issues;
- relationships with partners, friends, family
- loneliness, anxiety, depression
I have public and private indemnity insurance through Howden, and am BACP registered 379659.