Hello, I’m Mark. I focus on working with difference and diversity in mind as I believe in having a strong sense of our own identity; for example at intersections of race, ethnicity, sexuality and gender.
Areas I work with:
- LGBTQ+ : sexuality, queerness, gender identity and fluidity, coming out
- Ethnic and racial identity, especially biracial and bicultural issues
- Intimacy and relationships
- HIV and other related health issues
- Concerns around your use of chems and chemsex, porn, alcohol and other drugs
- Sex and body image
- Feelings of depression, anxiety, anger
- Loss - bereavement and breakups
I'm a qualified integrative therapeutic counsellor with 10 years experience of working within mental wellbeing, including working with organisations like Samaritans, Metro and THT.
I have public and private indemnity insurance through Howden, and am BACP registered 379659.